Thursday, December 12, 2019

Dream 2700 - A tailless tale



I decided to open this page to share my passion about sailplanes, and in particular about tailless gliders. Since i was a child, flying has been my dream. Airplanes are my passion since ever. I started with control line models, moved to rc models, and after i started flying for real, with hangliders, paragliders, ultralights and sailplanes. Today i'm owning a beautiful LS6 sailplane, and a Niviuk Ikuma paraglider. I've been always dreaming about designing my own aircraft. This page is dedicated to the evolution of my ideas along the years. Today i'm finalizing the design of the last evolution of my concept. It's name is Dream 2700.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments!

A Tailless Tale: the design evolution

The design Evolution The inspiration came from the SWIFT foot launched glider, that still remains the most succesfull tailless ultralight ...